* The inscriptions or colors on the product may differ slightly and the information in the description is written in general, so not all product features may be mentioned.
Defender 3 1m
Cable Crossover with lid load bearing capacity per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm): 5 tons. Crossover lengths are joined by individually available connector plugs. Each crossover is supplied with one pair of connector plugs. The lid closes down onto a patented "interlock zipper" (EU Patent No.: EP1366550) which is moulded into the base and lid - no Velcro to tear off or clog with dirt. A complete range of accessories expands the Defender III into a flexible system to protect your cables and multicores.
- Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid
- Lenght: 100 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Height: 7.3 cm
- Channels: 3
- Width (Channels): 52 mm, 45 mm, 56 mm
- Height (Channels): 49 mm, 50 mm, 49 mm
- Flame Class: B2
- Load bearing: Approx 5 tons per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm)
- The Cable-Crossover is oil, acid & petrol resistant
- Operating Range: -30°C up to +60°C
- DEKRA certified - Certified product safety
- 2 connector plugs included
Label your cable crossovers! Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces for each product. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text.
- 1 m
- Customs tariff number
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|
** All information about delivery and payment options can be found here - Delivery & Payment options.
*** Caution! Note that carrier is delivering goods to the doors if the parcel weight is not higher than 30 kg. All parcels higher than 30 kg must be handled by client.