Together with the industry and leading rental companies we have developed our new flagship of the Defender series. 5 huge cable ducts, 3 of them are suitable for C-Tube hose as used by the fire brigade (Ø 62 mm). Power cables also have optimum protection. The load bearing actually surpasses the Defender III at more than 5 tons.
By usage in public traffic, please consider your country-specific road traffic regulations.
- Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid (EU Patent No.: EP1366550)
- Length: 70.00 cm (with connectors 75,00)
- Width: 69.60 cm
- Height: 8.7 cm
- Channels: 5
- Width (Channels): 6,1 cm, 6,2 cm, 6,0 cm, 6,2 cm, 6,1 cm
- Height (Channels): 5,9 cm, 6,5 cm, 6,3 cm, 6,5 cm, 5,9 cm
- Material: PU (Polyurethane)
- Degree of Hardness: 88 Shore ± 4 A
- Flame Class: B2)
- Operating Range: -30°C up to +60°C
- Load bearing: Approx 6 tons per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm)
- The Cable-Crossover is oil, acid & petrol resistant
- DEKRA certified - Certified product safety
Label your cable crossovers! Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces for each product. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Customs tariff number