* The inscriptions or colors on the product may differ slightly and the information in the description is written in general, so not all product features may be mentioned.
DSP multi-effect unit
- 16 DSP effects like various reverbs and delays, gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary, pitch shifter, with variation possibilities (1-4)
- AD/DA resolution: 20 bits
- Adjustable input level, output level and effect level
- Tap button
- Bypass function
- LEDs for indicating clip, tap and bypass
- Mono input and stereo output (6.3 mm jack)
- Connection facility for optional foot pedal (6.3 mm jack)
- Robust extruded aluminium housing
- Suitable for general applications due to compact design
- Power supply via supplied plug-in PSU
Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
Inputs: 2.2 V max.
Outputs: 2.2 V max.
S/N ratio: > 90 dB
THD: < 0.01 %
Power supply: via suppl. plug-in PSU
Admiss. ambient temp: 0-40 °C
Dimensions: 140x45x125 mm
Weight: 650 g
1 x 6.3 mm jack (line)
Foot pedal: 1 x 6.3 mm jack
1 x 6.3 mm jack L/R (line)
- D.I. Boxes
- Country of origin
- Customs tariff number
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|
** All information about delivery and payment options can be found here - Delivery & Payment options.
*** Caution! Note that carrier is delivering goods to the doors if the parcel weight is not higher than 30 kg. All parcels higher than 30 kg must be handled by client.