* The inscriptions or colors on the product may differ slightly and the information in the description is written in general, so not all product features may be mentioned.
Defender MIDI 85301
The Defender Midi cable protection was developed as a solution for applications between the Defender Mini and Defender III and has established itself as the standard for the industry and event technology on the market.
The cable protection Midi 4C differs from the previous midi only in the number of channels. Instead of five equal-sized channels, theMidi 4C has 4 channels with one channel twice as wide. This wider channel allows the insertion of significantly thicker cables than with the standard Midi cable crossover. Even a Fire hose can be carried out by the Midi 4C.
- Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid (EU Patent No.: EP1366550)
- Lenght: 89 cm
- Width: 54.2 cm
- Height: 5.2 cm
- Channels: 4
- Width (Channels): 3 x 3.4 cm + 1 x 8.0 cm
- Height (Channels): 3.6 cm
- Gradient: 17 degrees
- Flame Class: B2
- Load bearing: Approx 5 tons per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm)
- The Cable-Crossover is oil, acid & petrol resistant
- Operating Range: -30°C up to +60°C
- DEKRA certified - Certified product safety
Label your cable crossovers!
Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Customs tariff number
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.
|The most popular payment method in the world.
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.
** All information about delivery and payment options can be found here - Delivery & Payment options.
*** Caution! Note that carrier is delivering goods to the doors if the parcel weight is not higher than 30 kg. All parcels higher than 30 kg must be handled by client.