* The inscriptions or colors on the product may differ slightly and the information in the description is written in general, so not all product features may be mentioned.
LED MOVING HEAD 60W SPOT
The new LED MOVING HEAD 60W with a powerful 60W white LED, this moving head has the equivalent light output of a 250W halogen bulb, yet uses less energy as well as having a longer life span. The light also features a prism, 7colour wheel, 6 different gobos which can be rotated to create a variety of effects. Each shape or pattern can also strobe via DMX or as part of the internal programs. It is absolutely perfect for installations in bars, nightclubs, stage shows and concerts
12 channel DMX-512 .
Color wheel : 7 colors+open, raindow effect.
Gobo wheel : 6 gobos +open, gobo wheel spin effect.
Variable electronic strobe.
Variable electronic dimmer(0-100%).
LED display menu with invert.
Reset to factory settings option.
Pan/tilt invert option.
Extremely fast and precise movement
Electronic monitoring of the error message
Ultra compact design,
light weight device (6.6 kg)
The color Mixing
Speed control PAN, TILT DMX
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
1. Control of the market definition PAN and TILT
2. DMX 512: 12channels.
3. Pan :630°/tilt:270°.
4. Variable electronic strobe.
5. Variable electronic dimmer(0-100%).
6. LED display menu with invert.
7. Reset to factory settings option.
8. Pan/tilt invert option.
9. Fan cooled.
10. and addressing settings: graphic LCD with back light
1. Viewing angle: 25˚
2. The Power of Light: Light power: LUX: 142500 @ 10m, 84300 @ 15m
3. The color Mixing
1. Aluminum construction with plastic
2. Two side handles for transportation
3. Two locking PAN and TILT speed for safe handling of the head
4. Degree of protection: IP20
5. Housing in white or white
1. Two handles for screw hooks
2. Indoor use only
3. Mounting head in any position
4. Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 3m
5. Keep a minimum distance from the surrounding area of the head: 0.5 m
1. Power connector: IN
2. Mains connector: OUT
3. DMX512 signal connector: 3-pin/5-pin XLR (IN, OUT),
1. Power supply: 110V/230V AC 50-60Hz
2. Maximum power consumption: 80W
3. Protection: F7AL
1. User manual
Voltage: AC110/220-240V 50Hz/60Hz
Power consumption: 80W
Lamp source: 60W high efficiency LED lamp
One color wheel: 7 colors + white light,bidirectional adjustment, rotation with rainbow effect
Roto Gobo: 6 exquisite designs
Manual Focus, 3-facet prism
Level max scanning angle: 630 degrees
Vertical max scanning angle: 270 degrees
1-20times/second super velocity strobe effect, speed can be adjustable
0-100% linear light adjustment
Control mode: Standard DMX512 signal, master-slave control, automatic mode
Tiptop environment temperature 104°F(40°C)
Date input/output 3pin XLR-connection, andle socket
Outside size 260 ×260×350mm(L×W×H)
Net Weight: 7.0kg
Packing size 600×310×400mm(L×W×H)(2pcs/package)
Gross Weight 16.5kg(2pcs/package)
This is new, updated version of this head. Difference in comparison to the previous version is the new, better software. Unfortunately new software is not compatible with the previous one.
- Lighting equipment
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|
** All information about delivery and payment options can be found here - Delivery & Payment options.
*** Caution! Note that carrier is delivering goods to the doors if the parcel weight is not higher than 30 kg. All parcels higher than 30 kg must be handled by client.