Scenos servisas, UAB (hereinafter - Muzi.lt or the company) acknowledges that the protection of personal data is important to you - our customers and other data subjects (hereinafter - data subjects), and is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of each data subject. Data subjects entrust their personal information to us and we are responsible for working every day to justify their trust. This privacy statement: • defines Muzi.lt's obligation and responsibility to protect and respect personal privacy; • explains how Muzi.lt collects, uses and stores (processes) personal data; • inform data subjects about how their personal data are processed and what rights each data subject has.
When processing personal data of data subjects, we comply with the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on the Legal Protection of Personal Data, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as instructions of competent authorities. The Privacy Notice (last updated in November 2017) applies in cases where a person uses Muzi.lt products and (or) services, as well as when visiting our websites. The privacy notice does not apply in cases when using the websites or services of other companies, even if they are connected to them using the Muzi.lt network or services. Definitions • Personal data
- any information relating to a natural person who is a data subject whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established by reference to the data concerned. • Customer - any person who orders, buys or uses the services of our company. The customer with whom Muzi.lt has concluded an agreement must ensure that all end users (eg family members) who use the company's services ordered by the customer are familiar with the privacy notice and comply with its provisions. • Personalized data - information that is no longer related to a natural person, as all elements that allow the identification of a person have been removed from the personal data set. • Services
- any products and (or) services offered by Muzi.lt both electronically and non-electronically. • Traffic data
- data processed for the purpose of transmitting information over an electronic communications network and / or for recording such transmission. Electronic communications services generate data that may, for example, show information about subscribers and the terminals they use, the start and end times, duration and route of the connection, the data transmission protocol, the amount of data transmitted, the geographical location of the actual terminals of the electronic communications service user. location, format of data transmitted over the communication network, and other data processed in electronic communications networks or in the provision of electronic communications services. If traffic data directly or indirectly allows the identification of a person, they are also considered personal data. • Location data
- the processing of data indicating the geographical location of the terminal equipment of the actual user of electronic communications services is processed in electronic communications networks or in the provision of electronic communications services. For example, the location of a subscriber or terminal in the coverage area of a particular mobile network base station is considered as location data.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
MUZI.LT, when processing personal data, follows the requirements of personal data processing established in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts related to personal data protection. May 25 - The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
MUZI.LT collects and continues to process your personal data only on legal grounds defined in legal acts - in order to conclude and / or execute the agreement concluded with you, with your consent, MUZI.LT is obliged by relevant legal acts and when personal data needs to be processed due to MUZI.LT legitimate interest (only if the interests of the data subject are not more important).
Usually, the legal basis for processing personal data is an agreement with MUZI.LT (or a request to enter into an agreement). Personal data may also be processed with consent (eg for direct marketing purposes). Consent must be explicit, voluntary, comprehensible and include information on the purpose for which the data will be used. Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked simply and free of charge by contact by e-mail email@example.com or by phone 8 645 08700.
How do we collect your personal data?
Muzi.lt offers a wide range of music goods (and not only) and services. The information we collect about you depends on the services you order or use and what information you provide to us when you order goods and / or services or register on our websites. We collect data: • which you provide , for example, when you communicate or have a legal relationship with our company, such as when you purchase goods or register for services, subscribe to newsletters or contact us for information; • which we receive from other sources , such as other service providers or publicly available registers.
You are not required to provide any personal data to Muzi.lt, so if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with the opportunity to purchase the goods and / or services we sell.
What categories of personal data do we collect?
We process your personal data so that we can administer your registration in the MUZI.LT online store. To register in the MUZI.LT online store, you must provide the information below. Without providing the necessary personal data, we will not be able to serve you properly.
• El. mail adress;
• Mobile phone number.
Optional data for more accurate marketing proposals:
• Date of birth;
MUZI.LT receives personal data from the data subjects themselves. All this personal data is obtained only with the consent of the individual.
By registering in the MUZI.LT online store, you confirm that the personal data provided by you is accurate and correct, and you are at least 16 years old. If inaccuracies occur, you must correct them immediately.
How do we use your personal data?
Muzi.lt collects and continues to process your personal data only on the basis of legal grounds defined in the legal acts regulating personal data protection - in order to conclude and (or) execute the agreement concluded with you, with your consent, when Muzi.lt obliges the relevant legal acts and when personal data needs to be processed due to the legitimate interest of Muzi.lt (only if the interests of the data subject are not more important). Muzi.lt processes personal data for the following purposes:• Direct marketing . We process both depersonalized data and personal data for direct marketing purposes. •
Other purposes for which Muzi.lt has the right to process your personal data when you express your consent, when the data need to be processed due to Muzi.lt's legitimate interest or when the data is obliged to be processed by Muzi.lt in accordance with the relevant legal acts. We may also process personal data for other purposes if we have obtained the consent of the data subject or we have the right to process the data on the basis of a legitimate interest. We also process personal data in order to properly fulfill our legal obligations, such as accounting, providing data to competent authorities when required by law.
In all the above cases, Muzi.lt processes personal and / or traffic data only to the extent necessary to achieve the respective clearly defined and legitimate purposes, taking into account the protection of the data subject's privacy. Muzi.lt ensures that personal data is processed accurately, fairly and lawfully, that they are processed only for purposes that are in line with the objectives set before the collection of personal data, that they are processed only in strict compliance with clear and transparent personal data. data processing requirements. How do we protect your data? Ensuring the security of your personal data is very important to us.
In order to process your personal data, Muzi.lt has implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures that help protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing. Who do we provide your data to? We may provide your data to: • Data processors (subcontractors)
, who provide us with services (perform works) and process your data on behalf of Muzi.lt as a data controller. Data controllers have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the obligations set out in the contract. Through subcontractors, we take all necessary measures to ensure that our data controllers have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures and maintain the confidentiality of personal data.
Data processors may be established outside the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union or the European Economic Area. If we transfer your personal data to such processors, we will take all necessary legal measures to ensure that your right to privacy continues to be properly protected. "Muzi.lt data managers can find a list of personal data in the state register of governors, which is published www.ada.lt . • Companies / institutions that issue and / or maintain public directories of electronic communications service providers.
With your consent, Muzi.lt provides your personal data (eg name, surname, telephone number and address (part thereof) in order to be published in public directories (eg in online directories of subscribers) in cases provided for by legal acts. or telephone directories) You have the right to check, correct or delete such data • To other third parties with your consent , which may be obtained in a specific case We may also provide your data: • In response to requests from a court or government authority , only to the extent necessary for the proper enforcement of applicable law or a court order / certificate How long do we keep your data?
You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your computer or other terminal device, you can change your Internet browser settings and disable all cookies or enable / disable them one by one. However, please note that in some cases, this may slow down your web browsing, limit the functionality of certain websites, or block access to the website. For more information, visit AllAboutCookies.org or www.google.com/privacy_ads.html .
All information about the cookies used on the website, their purpose, validity and data used is provided in the table below.
Details of cookies used
You can control and / or delete cookies. Please note that some services and features may not work when you visit our website. For more information, visit AllAboutCookies.org or www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
If you have provided information about yourself through Facebook, we understand that you agree to provide contact information and email. We can provide you with Muzi.lt service offers by e-mail. You can change your opinion (disagree) on our website "Muzi.lt" or tel. +370 645 08700 . What are your rights? You have the right to: • apply to Muzi.lt with a request to provide information about your personal data processed by Muzi.lt; • apply to Muzi.lt with a request to correct your personal data and / or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage - in case you get acquainted with the personal data, you determine that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
• apply to Muzi.lt with a request to destroy personal data or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage - in case you get acquainted with your personal data, you establish that personal data is processed illegally or fraudulently; • not consent to the processing of your personal data when this data is processed or is intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing or due to a legitimate interest pursued by Muzi.lt or a third party to whom the personal data is provided.
• from 2018. May 25 Following the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data), you will also have the right to data portability. data (the “right to be forgotten”) or to request a restriction on their processing.
• If you are concerned about the actions / omissions of Muzi.lt that may not comply with the requirements of this privacy statement or legal acts, you may contact Muzi.lt in any way convenient for you.
If you are concerned about the actions / omissions of Muzi.lt, which may not comply with the requirements of this privacy notice or legal acts, you can contact Muzi.lt in any way convenient for you: • in writing - by e-mail. email: firstname.lastname@example.org; • orally - by phone +370 645 08700; • in writing - to the address: Kauno str. 15, LT-68178 Marijampolė • on arrival at our store at: Kauno str. 15, LT-68178 Marijampolė. Muzi.lt is committed to responsible and sustainable business. If you are concerned that a possible failure to comply with this notice or the laws, you can also express their concern with our Transparency Line (Eng. Speak-Up Line).
If the issue with Muzi.lt cannot be resolved, you have the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, which is responsible for the supervision and control of legal acts regulating the protection of personal data. How do I know about changes to this post? As our activities and services expand, we may need to update this privacy statement. For this reason, we encourage you to periodically visit our website, where you will always find the latest version of this privacy statement. If we make material changes to this notice, we will notify you in advance by posting a notice on our website. How to contact us?
We invite you to contact Muzi.lt for all questions related to this privacy notice or the processing of your personal data in any way convenient for you: • in writing - by e-mail. email: email@example.com; • orally - by phone +370 645 08700; • in writing - to the address: Kauno str. 15, LT-68178 Marijampolė; • upon arrival at our store at Kauno str. 15, LT-68178 Marijampolė.