LED MOVING HEAD ZOOM 144W 4in1 RGBW WASH
This LED MOVING HEAD 144W 4in1 RGBW WASH product is designed for indoor use only. Suitable applications include wash or effect lighting for architectural, stage or nightclub applications. Direct input of DMX512 signal allows the fixtures to be controlled from any DMX512 controller. The fixture is fully programmable with one custom program available and is supplied with two automatic programs and sound-active programs (all accessible from DMX512 controller). This product can be operated as a single unit or with multiple units for large applications
Beam Angle 35˚
Resetting the lamp on and off using the DMX512 signal
Extremely fast and precise movement
Electronic monitoring of the error message
Ultra compact design,
light weight device (6.6 kg)
The color Mixing
Speed control PAN, TILT DMX
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
1. Control of the market definition PAN and TILT
2. DMX 512: 12channels.
3. Pan :630°/tilt:270°.
4. Variable electronic strobe.
5. Variable electronic dimmer(0-100%).
6. LED display menu with invert.
7. Reset to factory settings option.
8. Pan/tilt invert option.
9. Fan cooled.
10. and addressing settings: graphic LCD with back light
1. Viewing angle: 35˚
2. The color Mixing
1. Aluminum construction with plastic
2. Two side handles for transportation
3. Two locking PAN and TILT speed for safe handling of the head
4. Degree of protection: IP20
5. Housing in white or black
1. Two handles for screw hooks
2. Indoor use only
3. Mounting head in any position
4. Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 3m
5. Keep a minimum distance from the surrounding area of the head: 0.5 m
1. Power connector: IN
2. Mains connector: OUT
3. DMX512 signal connector: 3-pin XLR (IN, OUT),
1. Power supply: 110V/230V AC 50-60Hz
2. Maximum power consumption: 90W
1. User manual
Power Supply: 110V/230V AC 50-60Hz
LED: 12x12W RGBW 4in1
Beam angle: 35*
Control: DMX512, Auto, Sound, Master/ Slave
DMX: 12 channels
Color Mixing, Zoom 20* - 45*
housing in white or black
- Lighting equipment
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|