* The inscriptions or colors on the product may differ slightly and the information in the description is written in general, so not all product features may be mentioned.
Reverse polarity 9-volt / 1 A AC adapter for effect pedals
- Output voltage: 9 V, stabilized
- Output current: 1 A
- Polarity: Reverse
- Cable: 1.5 m (59"), reinforced connector
- Design: Compact and ultra lightweight
- Compatibility: Popular brands of effects pedals and effects pedal boards, 9-volt adapter-powered accessories and Stagg SPS-DC5 multi-cable (to power up to 8 effects pedals simultaneously)
- Special features: C-MOS technology, noise eliminator circuit and overload protection
- Energy source
- Country of origin
- Customs tariff number
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|
** All information about delivery and payment options can be found here - Delivery & Payment options.
*** Caution! Note that carrier is delivering goods to the doors if the parcel weight is not higher than 30 kg. All parcels higher than 30 kg must be handled by client.