* The inscriptions or colors on the product may differ slightly and the information in the description is written in general, so not all product features may be mentioned.
Defender 85160YEL OFFICE yellow
The 4-channel Defender Office meets all expectations and guidelines for professional cable protection, whether in offices, in your conference room or at your trade fair booth. You can adapt the length of the cable channel, as well as the 90° bend, to your individual needs at any time. For ideal fastening, you can screw down the Defender Office using the pre-drilled holes or glue it in place thanks to the smooth underside.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Fire protection classification B1
- Simple installation
- Non-slip surface
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Cutting guides for adapting the length
- Zigzag quick-action connector system
- End ramps and 90° curve available
- Length: 870 mm
- Width: 120 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Channels: 4
- Diameter (channels): 10 mm, 12 mm, 12 mm, 10 mm
- Material: PU (Polyurethane)
- Fire protection classification: B1 (according to DIN4102)
- Max. load: Office crossover
- Customs tariff number
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|
** All information about delivery and payment options can be found here - Delivery & Payment options.
*** Caution! Note that carrier is delivering goods to the doors if the parcel weight is not higher than 30 kg. All parcels higher than 30 kg must be handled by client.