* The inscriptions or colors on the product may differ slightly and the information in the description is written in general, so not all product features may be mentioned.
UltraTech Sidewinder 851800 0.9m
Protect Cords and Cables and avoid dangerous Tripping Hazards
The Ultra-Sidewinder Cable Protection System™ is a simple and smart solution for protecting cables run across a floor. The design articulates left and right - allowing the system to turn corners and adapt to the layout of the room, while maintaining full protection for the cables and trip protection for pedestrians.Cables can be left in the system for ultimate portability, or left in place indefinitely. There is no longer a compromise between safety and flexibility.
- Articulating pieces offer flexible design - curves, corners and s-curves are easily made while maintaining a completely flat profile.
- Modular design makes it easy to reconfigure, repair, and replace targeted segments, even while the cable remains connected.
- Simple "snap in" assembly - no tools or cutting required.
- Fully customizable length.
- Available in yellow/black (851800), black (851802) and brown (851804).
- Flame classification UL94 HB (harmonized with IEC 60695-11-10)
- Type: 1-channel
- Colour: yellow, black
- Length: 910 mm
- Width: 76 mm
- Height: 19 mm
- Number of channels: 1
- Width channel 1: 19 mm
- Height channel 1: 9.5 mm
- Material: ABS
- Max. load capacity: 140,6 kg pro cm², can also be driven over with a lorry (14t)
- Chemical resistance: mineral oil, alcohol
- Fire protection class: B2
- Temperature range: - 40° to 49°C
- Special features: elastic tongues on the underside hold the cable and make certain that the cable protector stays put when it is crossed; ideal for cables that must remain moveable (e.g., studio lamps in photo studios), because the cable protector moves flexibly with the cable
- Customs tariff number
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|
** All information about delivery and payment options can be found here - Delivery & Payment options.
*** Caution! Note that carrier is delivering goods to the doors if the parcel weight is not higher than 30 kg. All parcels higher than 30 kg must be handled by client.