LED MOVING HEAD 7x10W RGBW 4in1
This new compact LED MOVING HEAD 7x10W RGBW, mini moving head uses a powerful 7LED. It has a 12° beam angle and features and it has power consumption 80W. It can be operated by 7 Channel DMX or one of the stage friendly internal programs on either auto or sound to light mode. It can be free standing or mounted to trussing using the supplied brackets. It is ideal for uses such as small stages, bars,nightclubs, mobile DJs and bands.
7 channel DMX-512 .
Color RGB : Color mixing
Variable electronic strobe.
Variable electronic dimmer(0-100%).
LED display menu with invert.
Reset to factory settings option.
Pan/tilt invert option.
Extremely fast and precise movement
Electronic monitoring of the error message
Ultra compact design,
light weight device (2.6 kg)
The color Mixing
Speed control PAN, TILT DMX
1. Viewing angle: 25˚
2. The Power of Light: Light power: LUX: 142500 @ 10m, 84300 @ 15m
3. The color Mixing
1. Aluminum construction with plastic
2. Two side handles for transportation
3. Two locking PAN and TILT speed for safe handling of the head
4. Degree of protection: IP20
5. Housing in white
1. Two handles for screw hooks
2. Indoor use only
3. Mounting head in any position
4. Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 3m
5. Keep a minimum distance from the surrounding area of the head: 0.5 m
1. Power connector: IN
2. Mains connector: OUT
3. DMX512 signal connector: 3-pin/5-pin XLR (IN, OUT),
1. Power supply: AC90 - 230V AC 50-60Hz
2. Maximum power consumption: 80W
3. Protection: F7AL
1. Power-Con power cable: IN
2. Power-Con power cable: OUT
3. DMX512 cable - XLR 3pin
4. User manual
Power Supply AC90-230V, 50Hz-60Hz
Power consumption: 80W
Fixing lamp: LED 7pcs*10W RGBW
DMX-Control-channels: 4 or 14, select from
Color: RGBW Color-mixture
Shuttle: Flash rate: 0-10Hz
Dimmer: 0-100% mechanic dimmer
Maximum PAN-movement: 540*
Maximum TILT-movement: 270*
Master/Slave activated by sound at pre-programmed function
- Lighting equipment
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|