- Perfect all-in-one solution for install applications like: schools, pubs, shops, hotels, restaurants, …
- The internal USB-media player supports MP3, WMA and WAV files.
- RDS FM-radio with 9 station presets
- IR Remote: controls media player, Radio presets, volume/mute.
- Playback of up to 3 different commercials (manual & scheduled playback) with automatic interruption of media player / tuner playback.
- Audio mixer mixes up to 4 sources:
- Internal media player / FM-radio + 2 external line inputs (one with 3,5mm jack for iPod, … )
- MIC input with high/low EQ and Talkover (adjustable damping/threshold)
- PFL monitoring with headphones output on front panel
- Record output via RCA/cinch
- 2 balanced zone outputs with separate volume and max. level trimmer to control different zones.
- Zone 2: has an additional mono switch and 100Hz high pass filter for use with small speakers.
- Emergency message input (Euroblock connector) with automatic audio mute.
- Euroblock input: muting of the masters. (closed contact = mute)
- Designed in Europe
- Power Supply: AC 230V / 50Hz
- Fuse: 20mm glass fuse 250V 500mA slow
- Dimensions: 483(W) x 44(H) x 162(D) mm (19" / 1U)
- Weight: 2,5kg
- Frequency response: 20-20.000Hz (+/-1dBu)
- THD + noise:
- S/N Ratio (IHF-A): >82dB @ 1kHz.
- Micro inputs: 1.5mV @ 10kΩ
- Line/CD inputs: 150mV @ 22kΩ
- Record output: 775mV @ 600Ω
- Master outputs: 1.5V @ 4k7Ω unbal.
- Master outputs: 850mV @ 600Ω bal.
RADIO FM freq band: 87.20 ~ 108.00 MHz (0.05 MHz tuning steps)
- Possible MP3 file extensions: .mp3 ~ .MP3 ~ .mP3 ~ .Mp3
- Possible WMA file extensions: .WMA ~ .wma
- Possible WAV file extensions: .WAV ~ .wav
- USB file system: FAT 32
- Max. USB-memory capacity: 16GB
MP3 FORMATS PLAYBACK:
MPEG1 Layer3 (ISO/IEC11172-3): mono / stereo sampled at: 32 - 44,1 - 48kHz
- Bitrates: 32 – 320 Kbps
- Bitrate modes: CBR (Constant Bitrate), VBR (Variable Bitrate)
IR-Remote replacement battery: CR2025 3V battery (included)
- FM Radio
We accept these payment methods
|Choose one of available bank link options. List may change from time to time, so to be sure your favorite bank is in the list, just choose any product, go to checkout, choose pay via Banklink and all the list will be provided to you.|
|You can pay bay card. Popular cards are listed bellow.|
|The most popular payment method in the world.|
|The simpliest and cost friendly payment method is traditional bank transfer. Choose to pay one of our bank accounts with bank details provided below. If you don't mind, choose pay to Paysera account. Our support team can see the transfer by getting emails from Paysera bank, so we can assure your items will be packed faster.|